Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Last Friday was Graceful Ponderings' first birthday. It's been really interesting to go and look back at my first posts, and then look at my latest posts, because I can see a definite change in my writing.
In celebration, I though I'd make a list of a few things which you should probably know about this blog:
1. I use an "ou" instead of just an "o" in words such as favour, colour, and honour. I think it is more elegant, and I like it better.
2. I will probably start out too many posts with things about songs I was listening to, because I listen to music a lot, and what I surround myself with is what I think about.
3. I really, really enjoy reading comments from all of you.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for making this blog, Megan. I don't get to talk with you very often, but this is a good way for me to see your "heart", and I think it is a beautiful one!! Grandma H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma, thank you. I am so glad that you cna read this blog and share with me.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete