Thursday, October 3, 2013

Shnazzy Up!

I am part of a service organization (called Shnazzy Up!), which one of my friends from school started about two years ago. Mostly what I do is organize service projects every month, and attend monthly meetings. While I'm afraid I do not organize these projects as steadily as I should, it does help me to focus more on service.
This organization is for youth from 12-18. It is managed and run entirely by youth. Only youth participate, with the exception that adults sometimes provide transportation, take photographs, and other such things.
This month I'm working on planning a project to help make "blessing bags", as shown in this blog post:
http://kwavs.blogspot.com/2011/05/blessing-bags-how-to.html

If any youth want to get involved, you can contact the creator through this website:
http://www.shnazzyup.com/
He is a marvelous guy, and will be happy to help you get to know more about it. Also, you can ask me questions you have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment