Tuesday, March 18, 2014

"That They Might Be Convinced"

I think I found part of why I need to be here on the earth. Yeah, that's a big topic and a large statement. But it's true.
Alma 23 is about the sons of Mosiah. The first few verses outline how the king of the Lamanites ordered that they might safely preach. Verse 3 describes part of why they preach, and the part that specifically speaks ot me is this:
"...that they might be convinced that they were all brethren, and that they ought not to murder, nor to plunder, nor to steal, nor to commit adultery, nor to commit any manner of wickedness."
Now, there are a lot of things that I feel are part of my mission. Scatter sunshine. Create beauty. Comfort the weary. This verse adds to this list.
I want to teach the gospel. I want to teach love. I want to teach how to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment