Friday, April 19, 2013

Children of a Heavenly King

I found this image on Pinterest. It is so beautiful, and it reminds me of what it means to be a princess. Most of the people that are shown in this image are princesses in the sense of being born into or marrying into a position of earthly royalty, but that is not what all of us need to do. We are all heavenly princesses, because we are daughters of our Heavenly Father, who is the King of all. Please, please remember this:

Remembering who we are will save the world.



"I would charge you to say again and again to yourselves, 'I am a daughter of God' and by so doing begin today to live closer to those ideals which will make your life happier and more fruitful because of an awakened realization of who you are."
Harold B. Lee




(Notes:
I don't know where this image comes from, so I can't credit it. Much thanks to whoever made it. :)
Also, for all of you who are not daughters of God, but rather sons of God, please adapt this to fit your situation. You are incredibly important as well.)


1 comment: