Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Blessings In My Life

Happy Thanksgiving!
This year I'm posting another list of things I'm grateful for, just to help me remember.

1. The Atonement of Jesus Christ, that allows me to change and become a better person.
2. Encouragement, given by friends, family, classics, and music.
3. Gopsel instruction given every weekday in Seminary.
4. Being able to listen to and play music.
5. The means to record my thoughts, on paper and online.
6.  The feeling I get after exercising.
7. Children.
8. People telling stories that have either happened in real life or that they have imagined.
9. School assignments, to help guide me in my studying.
10. Dances.
11. The printing press, and what is has achieved in this world. It is so wonderful.
12. Flowers.
13. Beauty that can be found anywhere.
14. Sleeping.
15. Individual personalities and ideas.
16. Dictionaries.
17. Smiling.
18. Things that make me stretch outside of my comfort zone.
19. Soft things.
20. Slowly starting to find out who I am.
21. Compassion.
22. The freedoms that I am afforded as a citizen of this country.
23. This blog: http://thoughtsofasimpledreamer.blogspot.com/
Seriously, I love it a lot right now.
24. My friends, including my family. My friends lift me up, make me smile, and are involved in good works. They are beautiful.
25. When I start to really understand something that I have trouble with, like math.
26. Clothing. I really enjoy different feelings and colors.
27. mormon.org
28. Missionaries.



No comments:

Post a Comment