Thursday, June 5, 2014

Going Home

"And I soon go to the place of my rest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen."
-Enos 1:27

"And now it came to pass that his father died, being eighty and two years old, having lived to fulfil the commandments of God."
-Mosiah 29:45

"And now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead. Amen."
-Moroni 10:34


This is how I want to feel when it's time for me to leave this earth. Like I'm going home, because that's what I am doing, really. Going home after having done my best to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment