Wednesday, January 7, 2015

You know those days when everything goes right, but you're still just angry? I've been having one of those. Yeah... It is not at all fun. I despise it.
But you know what? It is absolutely my choice. I can fix it somehow, I know I can. I don't even have any really good reason to. I mean, it's a great excuse to mope around in my room listening to My Chemical Romance and that's nice sometimes. But what do I really gain from being angry? Damaged relationships, inability to focus, duller spirit, and general unhappiness? I could do without, thank you.
So, I will fix this. It's going to be so much better. This is my last week of being fifteen, and I want to end with an increased self-awareness and an ability to be in tune with myself and the Spirit enough to tell when I'm going down negative paths and stop right then. It will be an interesting experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment