Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello!

Hello! This is Megan. I love to read, write, visit my family, go to church, learn, and pray. I created this blog as a place to post what inspires me, and hope that it inspires all of you as well.
To begin, I want to share a list of things and people that I'm grateful for.
1. My Heavenly Father and the ability to communicate with Him through prayer.
2. The United States of America. This is the only country that has achieved liberty and freedom.
3. My family. My family is the best family that has ever lived, I am convinced. <3
4. Leadership Education Academy. I currently take classes with LEA, and it has been great to be able to further my education with my mentors and classmates.
5. My amazing friends.

I'd encourage you all to count your blessings, as it brings great happiness.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it's ok to comment on your blog...:0) I happen to think you are one of the sweetest girls I have ever known. I'm proud of you and think you have many gifts including compassion, sensitivity, and insight. I feel blessed to know you. Hugs, Mrs.Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can comment! Thank you Mrs. Williams. I'm very blessed to know you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to watch you blog and even though I'm not in young women's anymore I am excited to watch you grow. You are inspiring young women!

    ReplyDelete