Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Elder Halverson

Eli just went to the airport to fly far, far away and be a missionary in another country.
As I watched him pull out of our driveway at 3:23 this morning I missed him. But would I wish him to stay? Absolutely not.
My big brother grew up into the best man I know. He is going to go out there preaching the gospel and he is going to rock it.I am so incredibly proud of Eli.
Everything that makes him my hero is going to make him a great missionary: his work ethic, his patience, his dedication to service, his selflessness, his ability to keep things in perspective and not get discouraged, his genuine love for everybody. And it doesn't hurt to be incredibly funny and dashing.
Eli has always been my protector, my best friend, and my confidante. He's always been there for me. And even though I will be an adult by the time he gets back, he always will be my big brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment